Monday, March 7, 2011

Presenting the "Google Art Project"


Presenting the "Google Art Project"
If you are an art aficionado who happens to love Google Earth or a simple basement dweller (cough.. I really mean travel aficionado) who also happens to love art, then Google Art Project is like custom-made for you.








A collaboration between Google and some of the world's most acclaimed art museums...and yup powered by Google.

Art Project - Visitor Guide 



Art Project - Behind the Scenes



Art Project - Preview



I love everything about this project...from the huge collections to everything that I can do with them to artists and museums info.

...to exploring all those museums in 3D (certified basement dweller here btw LOL). I really just have to admit that I love that Google Earth thing mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment